Virtual Cycles Terms & Conditions
By completing an entry to a race you certify that you have read and fully accept the terms and conditions for this virtual event.
If you are entering on behalf of an under 18 year old by completing an entry to a race you certify that you are the parent or guardian of the entrant and you give your consent for them to take part in this virtual event. You have read and fully accept the terms and conditions for this virtual event on behalf on the entrant and declare them capable of completing the event they have entered.
If you do not agree to these terms & conditions please do not enter the event. If you are concerned about your physical and/or mental wellbeing from participation please seek your GP's or other medical professionals advice.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- You acknowledge this is a virtual cycle and that we will not track or verify results nor will we provide any volunteers, marshalls or medical personnel assistance.
- You acknowledge that you will only receive a medal if you have registered before the cut off date mentioned on each virtual cycle and if you have submitted the correct evidence on time. Evidence should be submitted by the 14th of next calendar month after which the virtual cycle ends to - email@example.com
- It is our sole discretion as to whether we allow a late entrant or evidence submission. If there are exceptional circumstances please let us know and we'll do our best to help.
- You declare that you are physically fit and able to participate in the virtual cycle you have chosen. You are not aware of any medical condition or impairment that could prevent or adversely affect your health by participation.
- You agree you will seek professional medical advice for any concerns or impairments you have before participating in one of our virtual cycles.
- For an entry to be deemed valid you must submit the appropriate virtual cycle entry form and pay the appropriate cycle entry fee.
- By entering this event you agree that DL Clothing LTD may use your name, image, photographs, videos and comments in any form of media or marketing associated with this event including but not limited to the publishing of results.
- You acknowledge that you will participate in the virtual cycle at your own pace, own time and own location with the distance you run being entirely your discretion.
- You accept that participation in this event as at your own risk and that participation in any form of exercise may involve risk of injury and/or death. You hereby release and indemnify the event organisers and any sponsors, volunteers and employees involved in the virtual run directly or indirectly against all liability for any and all injury, loss or damaged associated with your participation.
- You acknowledge that your place and entry fee are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- You acknowledge that purchasing an entry to a virtual cycle does not guarantee you a medal. The purchase is for the space on the virtual cycle, the medal is guaranteed for all finishers of the challenge who submit the correct evidence on time.